Time is TBD|
Dulwich College (Singapore)
SMW AthLife Performance’s Mind, Body & Spirit Camp
This camp is brought to you by Sports Management Worldwide and AthLife Performance.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Dulwich College (Singapore), 71 Bukit Batok West Ave. 8, Singapore
About the Camp
Sports Management Worldwide (SMW) has partnered with AthLife Performance to provide campers with a Mind, Body & Spirit Camp at Dulwich College (Singapore).
AthLife Performance's Mind, Body & Spirit Camp breaks away from the usual mould of school holiday camps that only focuses on physical or mental activities. Using the same strategies as we would to develop an elite athlete, AthLife Performance's MBS camp helps campers build physical attributes and mental fortitude with joy and self confidence. The goal is to ensure that all campers leave the camp with self confidence, learning the importance of physical activity, and the significance of mental health.
Camp Highlights Include:
- Learning how to live healthy
- Building a strong body
- Learning how to overcome adversity
- Building a strong mind
- Building good habits
- Handling Hardship
- Each camper will recieve an Under Armour product
Camp Coaches and Bio's:
- Director/Coach: Nev Nair
- Assisting Coaches From: Carpe Diem Brazilian Jiujitsu Singapore
- 9:30am - 4:00pm Daily
- 9.15am | Arrive at Dulwich College (Singapore)
- 9.30am | Briefing on activities for the day
- 9.45am | Activity 1 (Body)
- 10.45am | Snack Break
- 11.00am | Activity 2 (Mind)
- 12.00pm | Lunch Break
- 1.30pm | Activity 3 (Body)
- 2.30pm | Snack Break
- 2.45pm | Activity 4 (Spirit)
- 3.45pm | End of day breifing
- 4.00pm | Campers leave for the day
- Meals Are Not included
- 12 years and above
Camp Skill Level:
- This camp is perfect for all levels and specifically beginners.
- A detailed registration pack will be sent to you once you register your child for camp. This pack entails all the details for the camp and the disclosed forms are required to be brought to the first day of camp.