Mon, 17 Oct|
Dulwich College (Singapore)
SMW Sport Ready Hockey Academy Camp
This camp is brought to you by Sports Management Worldwide and Sport Ready Hockey Academy.
Time & Location
17 Oct 2022, 9:00 am – 21 Oct 2022, 12:00 pm
Dulwich College (Singapore), 71 Bukit Batok West Ave. 8, Singapore
About the Camp
Sport Ready Hockey academy exists to provide high quality opportunities for players to progress and realise their potential within Hockey. The academy aims to give players an environment where they can develop skills, engage, learn, have fun, and grow a passion and love for the game.
Coaching principles and methods that have been developed and proven to be successful across Europe provide a framework for our coaching philosophies, pulling inspiration from the most successful Hockey nations in the world including Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands. Our programmes have been designed by a highly experienced coach that has worked in performance environments with international athletes and Olympians, with the aim of giving the most complete learning experience for all levels of player attending Sport Ready Hockey camps.
Alongside promoting the game of Hockey, we aim to equip players with the physical, mental, communicative, and emotional skills they will need not only in sport but in all aspects of life.
Overall we want to create positive experiences and opportunities for players to enjoy and express themselves in the game of Hockey.
Camp Highlights Include:
- Learn the game
- Take home new skills
- Make new friends
- Learn from a highly experienced international hockey coach
- Have FUN!
- Receive an Under Armour product
Camp Coaches and Bio's:
- Senior Coach: Harry York
- FIH level 3 Hockey coach.
- Coached at the highest level in the English domestic game in the Women’s Premier League.
- Played alongside senior international athletes and Olympians, and played against some of the best teams in the UK.
My philosophy in coaching aligns my desire for success and performance with clear enjoyment and love of the game. The principles I use when coaching elite players differ to those I use for children within Hockey. I have clear ideas in how I believe the game should be coached and played in the junior game and lots of my coaching follows similar principles
to many Dutch club programmes.
The underlying aim of all my coaching is to produce talented and enthusiastic Hockey players that truly love the sport and enjoy playing it in all forms.
Hockey has been a key part of my sporting life since I was young. I progressed quickly into playing senior Hockey finishing playing for a Men’s 1 st XI team in the England Hockey League Midlands Premiership.
- 9:00am - 12:00pm Daily
- 9.00am - 9.30am | Warm up games
- 9.30am - 10.30am | Skill work – Technical skills workshop/skills based games
- 10.30am - 10.45am | Break
- 10.45am - 11.45am | Competitive/development games – 4v4, 6v6, full 11 a side games
- 11.45am - 12.00pm | Cool down
- Meals Are Not included (however can bring a snack for morning break time)
- 10 - 18 years
Camp Skill Level:
- This camp is perfect for all skill levels and campers will be grouped according to age and ability
- A detailed registration pack will be sent to you once you register your child for camp. This pack entails all the details for the camp and the disclosed forms are required to be brought to the first day of camp.
Sport Ready Hockey 5 Day Camp
+SGD 20.00 Rego Fee
This camp is a 5 Day Camp for campers held at Dulwich College Singapore, from 9.00am - 12.00pm Daily
+SGD 20.00 Rego Fee0