Please read the Terms and Conditions of this promotion.
1. Sports Camps Australia Pty Ltd, Building A, 1 Herb Elliott Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park,
NSW 2127 Australia
2. ABN 46 166 968 609
3. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due
to circumstances outside its control.
4. Entry starts 7am AEST from Thursday 23 September 2021.
5. Entries closes 4pm AEST Sunday 26 September 2021.
6. Finalists will be announced on Facebook after 12pm AEST Monday 27 September 2021 to start the voting process.
7. Voting starts immediately after the finalist’s announcement Monday September 27 September 2021 and voting closes Thursday 4pm AEST 30 September 2021.
8. Winner will be announced on Facebook 3pm Friday 1 October 2021.
9. Entry into this Facebook competition is for valid Facebook account holders living in the
following Australian States/territories:
10. Facebook account holders from overseas are permitted to post in the competition but are not eligible for prizes and is free from any claims to the competition.
11. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Sports Camps
Australia) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
12. Entrants are open to all ages however, if under 18 years of age expressed permission of a
parent/guardian is required. The parent must have a valid Facebook account to verify the entrants age and permission. Inability to do so will prove ineligibility for the promotion.
13. Entrants must wear appropriate safety equipment during their recording of the entry to be
14. Submission of one entry is only permitted per Facebook account holder to be eligible. The first post by the Facebook account holder is the official entry into the promotion.
15. Any person/s who are discovered to have used or attempted to use more than one (1)
name as a Facebook profile to enter the promotion are ineligible to enter this promotion.
16. The Promoter may require from the entrant proof of identity, proof of age, or proof of
residency (without limitation) as eligibility for the promotion. Failure to do or provide misleading or fraudulent information may be deemed as invalid and thus ineligible for the promotion.
17. Any entrant videos must not make reference to or have any intellectual property (not
limited to logos, drawings or cartoons) rights attached.
18. This is a challenge of skill where chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each
entry will be individually judged base upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights.
19. To enter: a valid Facebook account holder must post on their Facebook profile a recording
of themselves doing their best trick before the closing time 11am AEST on Friday 24
September 2021. Entrants must LIKE Sports Camps Australia and LIKE Bike and Fitness
20. Any posts after closing are not eligible in the competition.
21. After the entry period expires two (2) finalists will be announced by the Sports Camps
Australia Panel on the Sports Camps Australia page on Friday 24 September 2021 at 4pm AEST.
The finalists then have until Saturday 25th September 4pm AEST to accumulate as many LIKE votes as possible for their video entry on the Sports Camps Australia repost page. Votes on the Sports Camps Australia Facebook page will ONLY count.
22. Winners will be announced 6pm AEST via Facebook on Saturday 25 September 2021.
Winners will receive a DM notifying them if they are a winner.
23. The video recording for the MTB Best Trick challenge must incorporate one (1) movement.
One (1) movement is considered once both feet lift off the ground to when one foot is placed on the ground.
24.The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the
opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory, or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
25.Under the promotors judgment, any entry containing offensive, defamatory or otherwise
objectionable or inappropriate material or infringe any 3rd party rights (including intellectual property rights) will be deemed invalid.
26.Once an entry is submitted entrants may not withdraw, alter or delete the video unless
where required by the promoter.
27. The winner will receive a voucher for a Sports Camps Australia camp to the value of
$260.00 AUD valid for 12 months and an Under Armour Pack valued at more than $60.00 AUD. This voucher is only redeemable up to or equal to the total of $260.00 AUD for one (1) sports camp with Sports Camps Australia.
28. The runners up will receive a voucher for a Sports Camps Australia camp to the value of
$100.00 AUD valid for 12 months. This voucher is only redeemable up to or equal to the total of $100.00 AUD for one (1) sports camp with Sports Camps Australia.
29. In the event the winner or runners up for any reason whatsoever cannot accept the prize
at the time that is stipulated by Sports Camps Australia then the prizes are forfeited by the
winner or runners up and cannot redeem the prize for cash
30. All entrants as part of the Terms and Conditions of entry agree to Sports Camps Australia
to use their name and image in any form of media.
Liability and Compliance:
31. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered
(including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury, which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws
32. Entrants who are unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this promotion or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions will have their entry deemed invalid.
collected in connection with this Promotion may be accessed on the Promoter’s website at https://www.sportsmanagementaustralia.com.au/privacy-policy
34. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment
(Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth): By entering and participating in the promotion entrants agree the collection and disclosure of their personal information in accordance with the relevant collection statement notified to the entrant at the time of entering the promotion.
35. Each entrant must ensure that any other person whose personal details have been
provided by the entrant to the Promoter for the purposes of the entrant’s participation in
this Promotion has given their implied or express consent for their details to be provided to the Promoter and any of its related bodies corporate and to be contacted by the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate in relation to this Promotion.
36. For any questions – email@example.com